CLASH OF HEARTS I




I don’t know if you can read Auras but I can. That very night I met Mercy, hers was different- Simple, sophisticated, happy and breath- taking, soothing to the bones was her presence. I wished I could see her again and again but I knew it was like playing with fire. For Chineye, my lover – I mean partner wouldn’t let that happen, I don’t know if she could feel what I felt but she was calm, shy and never looked at me in any special way. Days passed with her on my mind and finally I got to see her again but she was with chineye.

I wished I did run into her alone but unfortunately I just never did, until that faithful day I found her on a social network and before I knew it we became good friends, our Auras melted together like they were meant for one another but she was scared Chineye was going to find out about our friendship. Mercy tried all she could to make sure we stopped talking but what can I say? Fate has its own way of working things out. Before I knew it I ended the partnership between Chineye and I. But still, I couldn’t tell Mercy I liked her and I think it was the same for her.



I have been hurt before in ways greater than you can imagine and that’s why I’m this clouded and no one understands me. Mercy wasn’t that kinda person that loves to push things, I guess she did get me correctly but I can’t make the first step...You know!!.. she just has to, for my fear of rejection was strong.

Months went by and so did Chineye’s obsession and anger grow, Mercy did keep an appreciable distance but I made sure we were in touch, and then one night I was driving home and I saw that ‘Ass’..hmmm...I did recognise it almost instantly it was Mercy, I halted and dropped to talk to her and then offered her a ride home which she did turn down and later considered and hopped in.



‘Alakoba ni bobo yi sha’ he definitely has been sent to drive me straight to hell, he was different but all over him spelt DANGER. His Aura was irresistible that I did trade anything to have met him before chineye did but she met him first and that’s why I have to back off and besides he might not even like me at all. He’s so complicated, one minute he is that dream guy and the next he is that annoying ‘modafucka’ next door, I was shocked and pulled away from my thoughts as I heard him call ‘Mercy’ and then I noticed the car had stopped but I was furious as I turned to look at him and before I could say anything, he kissed me, I tried to break free but his arms, his lips, his scent-irresistible. It was like catapulting a ball of fire through my body, as I burned inside.


Aggressively, someone hit the bonnet of the car, we separated with speed of light, and then I saw her, I saw Chineye as she bolted like ‘Thor’ and filled with anger. She walked towards the side where I was sitted, I wanted to disappear but I couldn’t . I shivered in shame and fear.
She opened the door and pulled me out thunderously and served me with two dirty nasty hot slaps and I did nothing but said; ‘Chineye please it’s not what you think I can explain’ and she replied as she kept searching for something which I couldn’t figure out ’what should I think, you were right there kissing my love and you know how much I love him’




Chuks pulled me backward and faced her ‘I’m not your lover, we were never lovers ‘bitch’, we were just sex partners okay, and listen to me (he said as he grabbed her) if you touch a single strand of hair on my Mercy I’m going to make sure I break every single joint in your body,’ he said as he dropped her and headed for the car, he expected me to go in with him but instead I took to my heels. Faster and faster I went but it didn’t take long before he caught up with me and he stopped me as I fell to the floor in tears.

Her Aura was scattered all over the place in confusion, anger, love, hatred and fear. I picked her up and held her closely that I was even scared she might break and then I said ‘my dear don’t worry everything would be fine’. She looked at me in disgust as she jacked- off my arms; ‘don’t tell me it would be fine, I just lost a friend, I broke her heart, I betrayed her, I knew it was never a good idea talking to you and see where you’ve gotten me to, she will never stop until she has my head for dinner, ‘oh God why me’ Mercy said as she fell straight to the floor and sat as tears rushed down her face. I sat beside her and said nothing for a few minutes and then said ‘well my dear the decision is yours its either you walk away now or fight for this but either way Chineye will still come after you, I’ll be waiting in the car’.

After watching her cry for about two hours, two hours of torture and then she got up and she was walking away, ’ damn it!’ I said as I jacked the sit down and started staring, just staring because I couldn’t just think and then the car door opened, and it was her, God just had Mercy on me.

WATCH OUT FOR PART II
CLASH OF HEARTS II- the forbidden fruit

WRITTEN BY:@Temiteez
EDITED BY: @iAmTundizzy

THANKS FOR READING!!

Comments

Eastcoastprince said…
nice article mariam, i'm a blogger too .. ff @Eastcoastprince , i'll ff back.
Neakyfreaky said…
Nice one dear :)

Popular posts from this blog

~~BREAKING CHAINS~~

YOU ONLY DIE IF YOU EVER LIVED.

~ AMBIVALENT ~