CLASH OF HEARTS II



Waking up in the morning has never been one of my favourites but in his arms it definitely was, with him I forgot there was a merciless bitch haunting me. All the kisses didn’t make me feel safe but I knew I was doing this for love, even though I already tried talking to Chineye but she didn't understand, I can feel her pain though but what can I say? Life’s a bitch!

After months of being with her, everything has changed for me, she’s what I call perfection with a lot of forgiven imperfection. I opened the ring again for like the 100th time, it was almost 7:00pm , I couldn’t help but sing ‘it’s about to go down...omo i bad o..’ I was suppose to pick her up but she insisted she did come herself, waiting at the restaurant I kept glancing up and down, for I was sure in the next few hours our lives was going to change forever.


He texted me that he did send a white limo to pick me up here...’WoW’ ....I was wondering the kinda surprise that awaited me and after finishing a glass of champagne I started feeling dizzy and dizzy and finally fell asleep.


Running late wasn’t Mercy’s cruise but it was almost 8pm and she wasn’t here yet and her cell phone wasn’t going through, Well probably she had a ‘wardrobe malfunction’ as she would call it. The whole restaurant was waiting, I did rent the place up for the night and it was filled with our friends.



As I opened my eyes everything was dark, I couldn’t say anything, and so was I tied down to a chair. In so much discomfort I tried to scream but I noticed I was gagged and I could feel someone right in front of me and before I could think it through I was served with different categories of slaps *SOBS* and then she said ’well you didn’t think I was going to forgive you, did you?, and then I knew it was Chineye, the bitch finally haunted me down and then she continued ‘My dear, God forgives but I don’t, you know well that it’s not for me to play God and that’s why I’m not going to waste time’ and I felt my chair turn all around and strong hands all over me trying to take the ropes off me.

The breeze up here made me realise I was somewhere high, really high. She said to her boys ‘Remove the gag and the blind fold, I want to make sure she sees death before it comes and the scream I dare not miss’ and as the four of them held me and raised me up I said to her ,‘May God forgive you for what you’re about to do’. And then in fear and tears I thought ‘Lord thank you for this life you have given me and forgive me if I never really cherished it. And then she laughed and said ‘go to hell with your god’ for I will enjoy my chuks while you rot in hell, boys throw her down’

It was 8:35pm already and patience was no longer a virtue here, I was bored of looking out from the first floor of this 60 floors building and then I heard people scream from outside and then I saw someone fall onto the top of a car that had a mattress tied to its top, I ran out, I saw the hair, the face and it was Mercy.


We rushed her to the nearest hospital. She was still breathing, that I knew and it’s been almost 14 hours in surgery and there was still nothing ,but the doctors believed she would make it because for her to have survived from the top of the building without a scratch that was a miracle.

As I opened my eyes back to life, I could have sworn that I did be seeing the gates of heaven but no I didn’t , God just sent my ass back, here I was with a broken hand and I certainly didn’t feel like someone who just fell from the sky. Chuks was fast asleep so no one woke him to break the news. I couldn’t get any sleep few hours after coming back .


Suddenly, I felt a presence in the room and as I turned my face to look at the other side, a pillow covered my face, my nose and I was fighting for air, I was struggling, Loosing it bit by bit and the next thing I heard was a gunshot and finally I was able to breathe again.
Thank God they had policemen in the hospital who eventually stopped her. It was her again, Chineye and almost then Chuks ran in, tears crept down my eyes for I never thought I did see him again and he hugged me gently. Indeed what will be will be, God has destined this love from heaven.

I went down on one knee and said ‘I know this is not the perfect place but we are both here and that’s all that matters, Mercy will you do me the honour of being my life companion’ , and then she took the ring from me.

I couldn’t believe my eyes, but thanks to God this ring was destined to be mine *sobs*, this love was meant for me and this life is a gift that is priceless and I’m grateful .

WRITTEN BY: @Temiteez
EDITED BY:@iAmTundizzy

THANKS A LOT FOR READING!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~~BREAKING CHAINS~~

YOU ONLY DIE IF YOU EVER LIVED.

~ AMBIVALENT ~